Foamed PVC is a highly versatile material. Foamed PVC sheet is an extruded product which has a semi hardened matt surface on both sides that encapsulates a cellular foamed core. Suitable for a variety of applications, it can be easily worked using conventional wood working, moulding and decoration processes. BFS Plastics carry a range of colours and thicknesses, with special run to size configurations and colours available, which are subject to minimum order quantities.
Foamed PVC sheet that has a semi gloss, hardened outside surface. It is substituted for natural wood in both interior and exterior applications, as costly priming and painting is not required. The standard colour is semi gloss white with sheet thicknesses from 10mm to 30mm. Once again, special run to size configurations and colours are available, which are subject to minimum order quantities.
- non corrosive, light weight and non toxic
- tough, impact resistant and shatterproof
- excellent chemical and rot resistance
- fire retardant and self extinguishing
- sound insulating and low water absorption
- foamed PVC sheet and Celluka can be cemented with conventional solvent based PVC cements
- foamed PVC sheet and Celluka can be welded by the hot-air welding process
- foamed PVC can be heat formed
- foamed PVC and Celluka can be foil stamped, painted, screenprinted and decorated with pressure sensitive vinyls
- foamed PVC is commonly used for adversiting boards / display and exhibition stands / indoor signage / air conditioning ducts / partitioning and model construction / electrical control panels / cable ducting
- PVC foam or Celluca is commonly used for non illuminated signboards / cut out letters / channel letter supports / caravan and boat building / furniture / shelving / partitions / laboratory units