Manufactured using the world class extrusion technology, Polycarbonates have been designed to meet the demanding needs of today’s signage, fabrication and building markets. BFS Plastics offer a wide range of Polycarbonate products such as GP, AR and UV2 which can be priced accordingly.
- GP: A polycarbonate sheet for general purpose applications that require superior impact protection without additional abrasion or UV resistance. Backed by a 5 year warranty against breakage.
- UV: A co-extruded polycarbonate sheet or reel, offering exceptional weather ability and impact strength. The ideal choice for flat or moulded applications where extended service life and resistance to colour shift is required. Backed by a 5 year warranty against yellowing, hazing, breakage and loss of light transmission.
- AR: A superior polycarbonate sheet, designed for in high traffic areas & flat glazing applications. AR features a unique hard coat finish that resists harmful cleaning agents, physical attack, chemicals & spray paint. Additionally it offers unsurpassed weathering resistance. Backed by a 5 year warranty against yellowing, breakage, coating delamination and hazing.
- sheet size 2440mm x 1220mm and 2440mm x 1830mm in various thickness
- 250 times greater impact than glass
- excellent clarity and self extinguishing
- excellent electrical properties
- used in the signage market and can be easily fabricated
- ideal for the building and glazing market
- used for protection barriers and machinery guards
- easily cold bent and thermoformed (except AR)