BFS Plastics stock a range of ABS, PETG and polypropylene sheet in a variety of sizes, colours and finished. We can also do custom orders (minium quantities apply) if we don’t stock your product requirements.
ABS Patterned Sheet or acrylonitrile butadiene styrene is an extruded thermoplastic sheet which can be basically described as an alloy of acrylic, butadiene (rubber modifiers) and styrene. It has excellent toughness, rigidity, thermoforming and impact resistance, thus making it ideal for a wide range of transportation, recreational and industrial applications.
- available in white and black in standard finishes of gloss, hair cell, leather grain and embossed. Special colours are available subject to minimum order quantities.
- 2440mm x 1220mm sheet size in 3.0mm thick
- excellent thermoforming charateristics
- mould and mildew resistant
- price available upon application
- excellent thermoforming characteristics
- high impact strength
- FDA appoved
- can be die cut or punched
- available in clear
- sheet size 2440mm x 1220mm
- range of thicknesses available from 0.5mm to 3.0mm
- typical applications – promotional / packaging / stationery
- lightweight and rigid
- FDA approved
- excellent chemical resistance
- high corona level
- great substrate for print
- easily fabricated
- available in assorted colours
- sheet size 685mm x 1220mm or 650mm x 1360mm in a range of thicknesses
- white UV2 available in 2440mm x 1220mm in 4.0mm thick
PETG “GP” Sheet or polyethylene terephthalate glycol sheet combines an excellent balance of properties for a wide range of signage, display and glazing applications. Here at BFS plastics we stock PETG GP which is an extruded PETG sheet providing excellent thermoforming, impact and fabrication characteristics. Suitable for interior applications or where UV is not a concern.
Polypropylene Sheet is a highly versatile substrate for a variety of promotional, packaging and stationery applications. The product is extruded with a gloss matt or embossed finish.